Finding Out What Lowering My Normal Heart Pulse Rate
Due Date / Duration
September 19 to …, 2018 / …
1 week ago my normal heart pulse rate get to 72 / minutes, I’ve measured it several times, right and left arm, feeling good and full of energy. I’m curious what is causing it?
- Intermittent fasting? I’ve been doing it for several months and never felt that good.
- Orange Peel intake? I’ve been doing it for several weeks and never felt significant changes
- Hydrogen Peroxide (HP) experiments recently – to be exact a couple days before the heart rate decrease event?
- I did sprayed & washed with 3% HP for a couple of days, the dishes, walls, kitchen utensils, bathroom tiles.
- Mouthwash using 3% HP: combined with 15 minutes of oil pulling (mouth swishing) with Virgin Coconut Oil and rinse with salt water.
- Spray 3% HP into mouth when inhaling.
Though before the event, after taking HP, I experience the following
- slight fever after taking 3% HP, which some said was the HP oxidising toxins, the fever were light but noticeable and gone within a day.
- coughing slime, under 1200x microscope show a lot of air bubbles and some strands
- slime from the nose with a little blood after waking up
- brief pain on left foot finger, just a couple of seconds
- one of the most brownish urine
- urine smell like coffee – while not drinking them (my urine smells like coffee when I’m drinking which was normal for me, but not drinking them and smell them … hmm)
- urine PH of around 7 – using PH strip
But then today I try to measure my heart rate, it was back at 81-82/minute – my previous normal. I thought that 70-72 is my new normal, but I’m mistaken, some of the things that happen before I’m measuring back
- Taken coffee – I had been not taking coffee for a week before starting HP and until the heart rate decline, but after that I take coffee + VCO in the morning and I didn’t feel well in the evening – jitter.
- back pain due to some back exercise
- and then due to back pain, I stop the mouth spray and mouthwash of HP – worried about too high PH that can cause muscle cramps – though not measuring my urine pH
- But just this morning after my back recovered (2 days recovery), I started mouthwash and mouth spray again and now as I writing this, my hear rate is 81-82
- 19 Nov 18:
- Last week I felt slight fever and felt inflammation in mouth and pressure in head,
- Several potential cause: fever after drinking HP in water, eating too many bread in morning and late night, too base
- After reviewing back this test, I plan to continue the test with HP
- I also frequently take beef liver, and haven’t taken orange peels for 1 months (possible non inflammation reliving intake)
Step 1 – Hypothesis – Critical: 3
I believe that Hydrogen Peroxide therapy increase blood circulation, lower heart pulse and provide better energy level
Step 2 – Test – Cost: 1 – Reliability: 1
To verify, I will
- Test without HP
- HP 3% for mouthwash
- HP 3% for spray
- HP 3% in a 600 ml water for drinking
- test will only use one type of HP Therapy
- between test will be given break period of 2 days,
- therapy done early in the morning before taking any food and doing intermittent fasting by skipping breakfast with taking in VCO 2 tbsp
Step 3 – Metric – Time Required: 1
- Blood Pressure Sys/Dia
- Heart Pulse
- General Health: Bad 1 – 5 Good
- Energy Level: Bad 1 – 5 Good
- Pressure in Head: Bad 1 – 5 Good/none (subjective, when something not good I felt pressure in head)
Step 4 – Criteria
I am right if at the end of the test
- Heart Pulse 70-73
- Energy Level > 3
- Pressure in Head Gone
Step 5 – Observation – Reliability: 1
109 66 82-86
|HP – Mouthwash||0|
|HP – Spray||0|
|HP – Drink||0|
|BP – Sys||109|
|BP – Dia||66|
|Pressure in Head||3|
- Day 1:
Step 6 – Learnings and Insights – Action Required: 1
From that I learned that
Step 7 – Decision and Actions
Therefore, I will